What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Nike Zoom KD 10 X Mens 897815-005 Dark Grey Durant Basketball shoes Size 10.5
- Alexander McQueen McQ White Open Toe Perforated Cuff Flat Sandals UK 8 EU 41
- Aigle Miss Julliette Bottillon Rubber Ankle Wellies Womens Boots
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 Running shoes-Women's Size 9.5 2E Navy Teal Mint
- Converse Chuck Taylor 70 x Off White Nike UK8 - US8 - 163862C
- FILA Mens US 10.5 EU 44 Disruptor II Original White Premium shoes Sneakers
- HOHE LEDER OVERKNEE STIEFEL 1969 ITALY DAMEN R69 BOOTS TOP LEATHER HIGH HEELS 42
- Made in Italia shoes men Stringate Eleganti Classiche black 73258 BDX
- New Anthropologie Miss Albright Fulton Knee Boots - Suede Black - 10 Runs Small
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Wolverine Olive Loafer Women Casual Black Leather size 8.5 M zabwwj3046-Men's Casual Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Black||US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.5|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.