What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- 102185-1588 Northland Professional Sneaker Canvas weiss EUR 36
- Asics Gel Kinsei 5 Zapatillas para Correr Flash yellow blue size 7 Nos Men
- shoes Gazelle pink Femme Adidas pink
- Dr. Martens Men's Winch 7-Eye Cushion Safety Toe Boot
- Geox Respira Yooking U824nb Men's shoes Moccasin Velour Lace-Up Oxford Suede
- Vans Men's shoes Style 238 (Native Suede) Seal Bn Blk
- Karen Millen Grey satin sparkly studded shoes EU36
- Mens shoes DI MELLA 9 (EU 43) elegant oxford-shoes bluee suede AD269-F
- New Balance Women's 215v1 Sneaker
- NIKE DUNK PRM HI UNDFTD SP UNDEFEATED 598472-220 dark Size 10
- PUMA Women's Fenty x Cracked Creeper Sneakers
- Shop Art Woman Sneakers Discount - 50 % art. SA - 8041 - Colour gold
- Tanner Mark Men's Square Toe Western Boot.Brandy Smooth Ostrich. TMX200498
- VTG 2013 NIKE AIR CLASSIC BW PREMIUM UK7 EU41 CAMO MAX PERSIAN OG 180 94 97 RARE
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
LOS ALTOS GENUINE SNIP OSTRICH LEG WESTERN COWBOY BOOT (D) TOE CHERRY zapwsh696-Men's Boots
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Los Altos Boots|
|Material:||OSTRICH LEG||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.