What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Kurt Geiger mens boots size 11 - size 45 EU NEW in Box
- MIU MIU (Prada) SILK NAPPA LEATHER TRAINERS W DUST BAGS - UK 4
- NIB BCBG Odin Women's Ankle High in bluee Night Black Distressed Croc Kidsuede
- Padders Women’'s Fearne Closed-Toe Heels bluee (Navy Combi) 5.5 UK
- Salomon Quest 4D Forces Boot 373477 Special Ops UNISEX NEW
- Skechers Frauen Mantra Ultra Forte Low & Mid Tops Schnuersenkel Leder black Gr
- Twisted X Mens Slip-On Driving Mocs
- Vionic Lidia - Women's Slip-On Supportive Mule
- 86 Motorradstiefel Bikerstiefel Chopper Cruiser Boots Valgreen del Camino 45
- Boutique 9 Almadina grey Lackleder Designer Komfort Freizeit Slipper 7
- Dan Post Women's Cascading Crosses Cowgirl Boots DP3744
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Adidas Adilette W shopnk shopnk EU 42, Pink, DB1216 cblack zatzyn3146-Men's Trainers
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.